Numbers tell the story
2020 – January through December, we assisted 633 people.
2019 – January through December, we assisted 620 people.
2018 – January through December, we assisted 461 people.
2017 – January through December, we assisted 251 people.
2016 – First six months of operation, June through December, we assisted 60 people.
To empower the people of Collier County by providing information, referrals, advocacy, and case management.
We envision a community where all people are empowered with information and have access to resources which increase their opportunities for success.
- Provide clients with information, referrals, education and support
- Offer follow up services
- Ensure volunteers and staff are informed about current and appropriate community resources
- Connect clients with resources specific to their needs
- An organization where everyone is treated with respect and dignity
- Staff and volunteers who offer clients a personalized approach for securing assistance
- We believe providing current, appropriate and personalized access to local resources by trained volunteers and staff improves the health and well-being of our community.
Confidential and at No Charge
There is no charge for our services.
All services are confidential.