Our First Friendraiser
Nina Gray, Board Chair, gave an educational presentation with examples of success stories from individuals and families who have already benefited from the services available through Collier Resource Center.
Eighty-eight guests mixed and mingled and had a wonderful evening as we introduced CRC to the community.
Our heartfelt appreciation to:
- Clive Daniel Home for generously offering a beautiful venue
- HBK CPAs & Consultants for underwriting the event
- Karen Coney Coplin for donating an iPad mini as a door prize
- Bob Raymond, our photographer, who donated his time and talent, along with his scribe
- CRC volunteers who served as event hosts
- CRC board members who oversaw the myriad tasks to make the event go smoothly
- Soukup Strategic Solutions staff members who worked behind the scenes before, during and after the event
- The party guests who helped us celebrate
Additionally, our heartfelt appreciation to Mike Ellis, Healthcare Network of SW FL President and CEO, who gave us his endorsement, encouragement and unlimited access to HCN’s attorney, all of which enabled us to launch this organization.
Sincere appreciation goes to Senior Friendship Health Center for generously offering us donated office space and a warm welcome to their site and to MJ Scarpelli, their Director of Development, for her continuous support.
Lastly, thank you to Karen Coney Coplin for the article she wrote about CRC in the March issue of Life in Naples and to Reg Buxton for publishing the story. Click here to read the article!