Numbers tell the story
2017 – January through December, we assisted 251 clients
2018 – January through April, we assisted 385 clients
2018 – January through April, we provided 427 referrals
75% of our clients are women
Assistance for residents in need
The Collier Resource Center exists solely to help families and adults obtain assistance to navigate the maze of health and human service organizations. We provide information and referrals in many areas and make every effort to match clients with the most appropriate and adequate resources by providing personalized case management.
Our Board of Directors, staff and volunteers are committed to advancing inclusion, equity and access for everyone. We believe diversity encompasses, but is not limited to age, ethnicity, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, economic circumstance, physical abilities and mental abilities. The work we do every day is, and always has been, in support of these ideals.
We are conveniently located on a bus route at 2355 Stanford Court, Unit 701 and are located inside Healthcare Network’s building.
One call does it all 239.434.2030.
We envision a community where all people are empowered with information and have access to resources which increase their opportunities for success.
- To provide clients with personalized information, referrals, education, and support
- To conduct case management and follow up services
- To ensure volunteers and staff are informed about current and appropriate community resources
- To connect clients with resources specific to their needs
- A center where everyone is treated with respect and dignity
- Staff and volunteers who offer clients a personalized approach for securing assistance
- We believe providing current, appropriate and personalized access to local resources by trained volunteers and staff improves the health and well-being of our community.
Confidential and at No Charge
There is no charge for our services.
All services are confidential.