Numbers tell the story
2016 – First six months of operation, we assisted 60 clients
2017 – January through December, we assisted 251 clients
2018 – January through April, we assisted 385 clients
2018 – January through April, we provided 427 referrals
75% of our clients are women
Assistance for residents in need
The Collier Resource Center exists solely to help families and adults in need obtain assistance and navigate their way through the maze of health and human service organizations in Collier County. Utilizing Collier 211 line and other resources, we are able to provide personalized information and referral in many areas.
Our trained volunteers are available during office hours to speak with clients in person or by phone. We are conveniently located on a bus route at 2355 Stanford Court, Unit 701, just off Airport Road inside the Senior Friendship Health Center complex. Call 239.434.2030 to confirm the days and hours we are open.
To empower the people of Collier County through information, referrals and case management.
- To provide clients with personalized information, referrals, education, and support
- To conduct case management and follow up services
- To ensure volunteers and staff are informed about current and appropriate community resources
- To connect clients with resources specific to their needs
- A center where everyone is treated with respect and dignity
- Staff and volunteers who offer clients a personalized approach for securing assistance
- We believe providing current, appropriate and personalized access to local resources by trained volunteers and staff improves the health and well-being of our community.
Confidential and at No Charge
There is no charge for our services.
All services are confidential.