- To provide clients with personalized information, referrals, education, and support
- To conduct case management and follow up services
- To ensure volunteers and staff are informed about current and appropriate community resources
- To connect clients obtain assistance from resources specific to their needs
To provide information, referral and resource coordination for Collier County individuals and families utilizing a personalized approach.
We envision a community where all people are empowered with information and have access to resources which increase their opportunities for success.
- A center where everyone is treated with respect and dignity
- Staff and volunteers who offer clients a personalized approach for securing assistance
- We believe providing current, appropriate and personalized access to local resources by trained volunteers and staff improves the health and well-being of our community.