Collier County has many exceptional not-for-profit and for profit organizations, as well as government agencies and businesses that provide an array of services. Over the years, it has become evident that our friends and neighbors often find it challenging to navigate these services, which is the reason CRC was formed. As you help clients secure appropriate resources, you will make a difference in their lives. Our goal is to turn frustration into relief and hope.
- The minimum age to volunteer is 18 years old.
- We will contact you by email or phone with orientation dates, times and locations.
- Following orientation, we will schedule a time for your on-site training.
- Training will take place in various locations around Naples.
Our office space is and has been a generous donation from Healthcare Network since our 2016 inception. Our current location is in Healthcare Network’s Nichols Community Health Center at 12655 Collier Boulevard, Naples, FL..
- Our phone number is 239-434-2030