Thank you for your interest in volunteering. The Collier Resource Center (CRC) is truly an exciting place to be, a place where you can really make a difference.
Collier County has many exceptional not-for-profit and for profit organizations, as well as government agencies and businesses that provide an array of services. Over the years, it has become evident that our friends and neighbors often find it challenging to navigate these services, which is the reason CRC was formed. As you help clients secure appropriate resources, you will make a difference in their lives. Our goal is to turn frustration into relief and hope.
There are many volunteer opportunities available which include working directly with our clients, general office work, speaker’s bureau, fundraising, translating and more.
Those interested in becoming volunteers should plan to attend an orientation session to learn about the various opportunities available to CRC volunteers. The key to success and personal fulfillment is your time commitment. We hope you will plan to volunteer one day each week for four hours, when possible.
- The minimum age to volunteer is 18 years old.
- We will contact you by email or phone with orientation dates, times and locations.
- Following orientation, we will schedule a time for your on-site training.
- Training will take place in various locations around Naples.
- Our office space is a generous donation from the Senior Friendship Health Center. The location is 2355 Stanford Court #701, which is inside the Senior Friendship Health Center complex.
- Our phone number is 239-434-2030