People Helped Since Inception
Clients age 65+
Clients that are Women
Clients do not speak English
Powered by Volunteers
Our 21-person volunteer team of extraordinary men and women:
- Provide client case management and advocacy
- Meet with school, church and synagogue leaders to let them know how we can help them
- Meet and interact regularly with local nonprofits
- Serve on community task forces and advisory committees to keep our name prominent
- Represent us by attending health and human service gatherings
- Provide outreach to minority communities
- Donate thousands of hours of their valuable time
Confidential and Compliant
All client information is confidential and is stored in a HIPPA compliant database.
Resources in the CRC Databank
Charges to Clients for Services
Most clients live in the 34112 and 34116 zip codes.
Money that Stays in Collier County
CRC is funded by individuals, family foundations and churches, and money stays here to help local people navigate the maze of health and human service organizations.
Some of the barriers our clients face:
- not having a computer or smartphone (can’t easily Google information),
- lack computer skills,
- language challenges,
- visual impairment,
- manual dexterity necessary to use a small screen,
- unreliable transportation,
- enough money to buy gas to visit various nonprofits to seek assistance,
- fear, embarrassment and more –
one call does it all by contacting Collier Resource Center.
Partners Empower Us
We have enjoyed donated space and utilities thanks to Healthcare Network since we began. It is the largest local provider of outpatient integrated medical, dental and behavioral health services, with 50,000+ patients seen annually.
- We began operating in 2016 and that year we helped 60 people
- As we closed 2020, we served 633 people